We are publishing these guidelines in the light of the current developments and lowering of restrictions from authorities, it includes the latest recommendations from several sources*. All Impact Hub members will receive a notification today about reopening our space, we hope we can positively contribute by sharing these practices for other similar spaces in Croatia.
Impact Hub Zagreb space will re-open starting on May 4th with restricted working hours from the Hub team, 9:00 – 15:00 Monday to Friday. Upon opening of the space only people with packages: FlyDesk Unltd, FixedDesk and Offices will have immediate access, as usual these packages have 24/7 access with the keyless entrance system. We are planning to extend the opening times further and allow other membership packages depending on carrying capacity of space and how the epidemiological situation develops.
For people interested in becoming our members:
- For the time being we can only offer the Fly Desk Unltd, Fixed Desk packages as well as a limited availability of office space on demand. As soon as the situation allows us we will expand our offer, so keep in touch.
- Feel free to contact us via our website, email or fixed telephone 01-2092-953 during working hours from 9-15h and talk to our host to receive any information needed, we can email photos of the space or give you a virtual tour via phone.
To make our opening secure and safe for everyone it is of the highest importance that all of us are in tune with the epidemiological measures and are following them carefully. Please read them thoroughly and make sure you follow, for all of us to be able to get back on track and begin living in the “new normal” as soon as possible.
Set-up of Space:
- Coworking areas. There is now a restricted amount of people allowed per room or carrying capacity according to the recommended social distancing, the amounts are reflected in the number of chairs and working desks available per room. The host in charge will help you to find a place in case you are unsure where to sit.
- Kitchen. To avoid any kind of contact and decrease the risk of infection, unfortunately the kitchen will be locked, we advise you to bring your own water container, coffee or other drink of your choice for personal consumption. Dining space area will only be available as a working station.
- Phone Booths. For the time being phone booths will not be available, you can have your online call from your working station. Alternatively, you could take your call in one of the well ventilated places (lounge/dining areas).
- Event space areas. Event space areas might be used as working space, only if needed and in strict coordination with the host.
- Eating. We suggest you take lunch at your desk or outside rather than in the dining space.
- Visual aids. There will be clear posters around the space on safety guidance.
- Open rooms policy. We will not be using the air conditioning system so all doors should be open at any time to avoid grabbing handles/knobs and to properly allow the flow of air, use your elbow to move doors if needed. A minimum of 1 window per room should be open at all times while people are working.
- Externals. Non-member visits to the space are not possible at this moment, we appreciate your understanding.
- Clean workstation policy. To support overall office health and safety with periodical cleaning and disinfection after the work day, we strongly suggest you to keep your working area clean and decluttered.
- Access to the building. As usual we will continue using our cardless and contactless entry system where members have their entry rights recorded according to their membership package.
- If meetings are required this is possible with a minimum of 1,5 meter distance between each person during the meeting. You can still use the meeting rooms, we strongly suggest that you don’t have more than 3 persons per meeting room. Please plan meetings only if they cannot be done online and as short as possible.
- We as well offer a set up for web-conferencing and streaming in the Hum Mali meeting room.
- External people are not allowed to enter the meeting rooms nor Impact Hub space, please take that into consideration.
- We ask everyone to be careful when walking through the space and keep a distance of at least 1 meter when entering, passing people, at the printer, coffee machine, in the kitchen or at the toilet. So please be patient and wait in case someone is where you need to go.
- To make sure there is as little movement as possible in the space, we ask you to reduce walking around to a minimum.
- Once you leave your working desk, walk around in the space or there is a need to get close to another co-worker, you need to wear a mask (same behaviour as you have to wear in supermarkets, shops and pharmacies) to protect fellow workers.
- We provide disinfection at the entrance, all the toilets and rooms.
- Please make sure to wash and disinfect your hands each time you arrive at Impact Hub and regularly during the day like described on the information sheets available around the space.
- Our cleaning company will set disinfection measures 3 times per week.
- For your own safety we ask you to disinfect you working space surface before you start working and after your finish. This is specially important for FlyDesk Unltd and other packages with no designated desk.
- The windows will be kept open as much as possible to ensure air circulation in the space.
Care about your community:
- Make sure to stay at home if you feel sick (as well if you just have a mild cold) to avoid the risk of infecting others.
- We strongly encourage you to use private transport (bike, car, etc) to reach Impact Hub where possible.
- We are counting on you and the rest of the community to stick to the current guidelines and rules to avoid infection for yourself and others.
Here is the shorter overview
While being in the space, you should:
- Disinfect your hands upon entrance and frequently during your stay
- Try to keep 2mts distance from other coworkers at all time
- Have your masks on when in common areas
- Cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands
- Disinfect your working space when coming in and upon leaving (the same applies to meeting rooms)
- Keep the windows of the rooms open as well as the doors of the space, avoid touching door knobs at all times
*These guidelines are an adapted version from Impact Hub Network material tailored to our local characteristics, they take also important recommendations from the Croatian Institute of Public Health, and some other international sources (i.e McKinsey and Company Workplace Return report)