...but there is more!Register to participate in the U.Lab at Impact Hub Zagreb and enjoy a unique U.Lab learning experience. In addition to the course, you will receive these unique member benefits during its 10 weeks of duration:
- Introduction and collaboration with people in your local impact ecosystem.
- A hosted environment that will support your journey through the U.Lab experience by offering the space, community and connections to bring the course and your ideas to life + active facilitation and moderation of the learning process from experienced facilitators and hosts.
- A beautiful and well-equipped meeting place for viewing all live sessions and participating in group activities with your fellow U.Lab participants
- You will have the opportunity to directly apply what you learn online to solve both individual or collective issues in your community.
This sounds cool, what to do next?If you already know this is for you, register yourself to become a Hub member by getting the Hub Connect Membership in the ENTRIO box below, this will cover ALL ULab sessions'facilitation and hosting + will give you the chance to become a Hub member for 3 months ... or you can register HERE to attend the first session on 10.09.15 for free. After that if you want to join us to participate in the full U.Lab course at Impact Hub Zagreb, you would be asked to pay the moderate membership fee requested below to cover the costs of space access and hosting.
There are 10 Sessions that you would attend:
- Sept. 10th from 18:00 - 20.00 hrs. (group study session)
- Sept. 17th from 15:45 - 19.00 hrs ---> livestreamed in Impact Hub
- Sept. 25th from18:00 - 20.00 hrs. (group study session)
- Oct. 1st from 18:00 - 20.00 hrs. (group study session)
- Oct. 12th from18:00 - 20.00 hrs---> watching the recorded live-streaming (New day proposed!)
- Oct. 15th from 18:00 - 20.00 hrs. (group study session)
- Oct. 22nd from 18:00 - 20.00 hrs. (group study session)
- Oct. 29th from 14:45 - 19.00 hrs---> livestreamed in Impact Hub
- Nov. 5th from 18:00 - 20.00 hrs. (group study session)
- Dec. 17th from 15:45 - 19.00 hrs---> livestreamed in Impact Hub
Your Hub Connect membership ULab package would give you the next benefits:
- 3 months access during Sep, Oct & Nov to the coworking and meeting spaces of Impact Hub Zagreb (15 hrs/month additional to the weekly sessions)
- Available meeting space for coaching circles with fellow participants of the U.Lab
- 30% discount on renting Impact Hub spaces for events
- 20% discount on the participation fee for other Impact Hub events
- Enjoy becoming a member in a global community of over 11,000 other Impact Hub Members worldwide who are building this globally connected - locally rooted movement for positive social impact.
Meet the local hosts:
ULab @Impact Hub coordinator
A learning consultant, Italian language lecturer at the University of Zagreb and holacratic secretary at Evolution at Work, Ivana is passionate at new and innovative ways of learning and always interested on online education and new education technologies.
ULab @Impact Hub host
An entrepreneur, mentor and networker. Hermes co-founded Harvesthink, a conscious tourism project in the Adriatic, he is a consultant in the sustainable landscape architecture studio Naturalistas and a co-founder and director of Impact Hub Zagreb. His experience combine commercial skills and business strategy with special focus on social entrepreneurship
ULab @Impact Hub coach circles supporter
Curious and innovative in applying common sense (and psychological, scientific insights) into complexities of work and life. She is trained as psychologist, therapist, facilitator and is certified user of Four Rooms of Change method. She is entrepreneur, working in točkapromjene team as facilitator supporting development of individuals, teams and organisations.
Impact Hub Zagreb is laboratory of innovation, a business incubator, and the biggest collaborative space in Croatia that inspires, connects and enables people to take entrepreneurial action. Presencing Institute is an awareness-based action-research community that creates social technologies, builds capacities, and generates holding spaces for profound societal renewal. U-Theory is a framework and methodology that allows diverse groups of stakeholders to co-sense, reinvent, and co-create the larger eco-systems in which they operate.